Monday, March 7, 2011

English And Annoyed People ( lol )

Do you know how sometimes you go on a blog and you are sick of seeing the same thing? Well I bet thats how you feel about mine...sorry! Lol! Guess what happened in english today..! Ok it started off when our teacher told everyone that our books were wet. So we had to go up to her to get them. She said that I was last and that she needed to talk to me. I felt nervous and went up. I suddenly had a deep thought..'I don't think its gonna be bad I mean how bad can it get'?! She showed me that my book was the WORST wet book there!! I said it was okay but really. She got out some special tape and put it in my book so that it wouldn't brake. She asked me if I read alot so of coarse I said yes so I mean I read everyday what else could I say! She told me that I was a skilled and talented writer. I was pleased and couldn't wait to tell Mum and Dad. She also said that I would get **extra** work! HOORAY more work..( just what I need ) I mean I have so much stuff going on any way..oh well if its what it takes to be the top of the class its fine with me!!

Thanks I've really enjoyed writing this post! :) haha!


ccccyyaaa!


~**>< Torz ><**~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Torz! I miss you so much Summerland chas seriously changed without you no really! It seams more sporty and empty. You don't need to say your top, you always are and always will be. Nawshi said Hi too. I hope life goes well with you.

    Your friend,
    Isabella
    aka. Izzy Fizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G!! Soo good to hear from you! Sorry I havn't been on your blog in ages - will have to won't I! I miss you too! Tell Nawshi I said hi to her too! At the moment I am eating sweet orange sherbet filled with wonders of ideas. English is a beautiful thing..lol! My school now is pretty cool but I'm not getting lost any more! Yay I guess!

    Thanks SOOO MUCH! YOU ROCK!

    ~** Torz **~

    ReplyDelete