Wednesday, March 30, 2011

English, English, and more English!!

Wow we have english classes everyday of the week except for tomorrow week 1. " YESSS!! NO MRS SHARPE!! I CAN'T WAIT !! " says kids from my core class. They absolutly HATE english. Whats soo bad about english?? I think its really good because I have to think alot to get accurate writing and I have to really spell write to. We have been doing arguments so I decided that mine would be on who was going to have the last Taylor Swift concert ticket. NOTE: This is just an argument about a ticket it is not a true story...hey as much as I love Taylor Swift to be able to have the last ticket..I mean co'mon! ( not sure how to spell that.. lol )
So I have decided to share it with you. We had to perform this in front of our whole class.

Taylor Swift Argument One Ticket Who Is Going To Get It.

Ok so Hannah ( 1 ) and I are sisters and we are fighting over this ticket.

Opinion:
T: I should have it because I'm the number one fan!!

H: I should have it because I'm older!

T: Well I buy all the magizines with her on it and all the posters and albums!

H: Well that would spare you somthing because I PAYED for it!!!

T: Well my schools closer to the venue so I can go after school!

H: Shame Torz!! I have nothing on after school and you do!! HAHA!!!

T: Umm...well I can skip netball training.

H: I have a car!!

T: I have a scooter!!

H: Mine goes way faster like a Ferrari and your scooter just goes plump, plump, plump just like a slug!

T: FINE!! Be that way I will buy the ticket for Bruno Mars!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Yay!

H: HEY!!
Key:
T = Torz
H = Hannah


( 1 ) This Hannah is not the Hannah from last year in our class ( r22 all with blogs ) ok so this is Hannah that always used to get 1st place in cross country every year for my year level.

And that was our argument! I also learned that every opinion has to have a reason no matter what it is. ( In arguments ) It could be a bike you were fussing about or maybe the last cookie or how long you'll get your computer time for. So whatever it is to do with arguments make sure you have a reason! ( Thats what I learned in todays lesson & yesterdays lesson. Having a argument can be fun and it can give you more confidence in speaking in front of people.


Thanks for everything you all rock!!

I should keep you updated.

~**##$@ Torz @$##**~

2 comments:

  1. Am loving how you love English!

    Don't forget to check your spelling -
    write - to write with a pen/pencil etc
    right - opposite of wrong and left!

    Awesome effort argument writing and I love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Cheeseman! Miss Cheeseman rox my fuzzy green sox :P

    Thanks for commenting :)

    Love Torz :P

    ReplyDelete