Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sorry this post is random ( SORRY!! )

Hello again! Jake and I just made chocolate sauce and somehow I thought it tasted like Vegimite! OHH!!! So I had to get ANOTHER bit of Vanilla Ice-Cream ( YUM! ). I have HEAPS of photos from Tauranga and guess what! I took this AWESOME picture and it lterally looks like ART! Awesome art of course otherwise I wouldn't be teasing you. I have been continuing song writing ( I have five songs!! ) It's very exciting for me and I cant wait till I'm older to maybe sing with Shania on youtube ( thats if we're still friends! ) Anyway she has a lot of songs as well. Oh my gosh! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!! It's soooo exciting and with the HOLIDAYS as I well I will TRY keep you posted but if I don't then don't WORRY coz' I'm PROBABLY having fun ( most likely )


Sorry for this random BLOG POST! I just WANTED to go and say something XD



Thanks ;)

>!@#$%^&*(0 Torz 0(*&^%$#@!>

PS: We had a bike safty programme today and it was REALLY akward because NOBODY rides bikes because " we're GIRLS!! " I mean C'MON!! Oh by the way I DIDN'T make it into the finals ( sigh!! ) oh well it wasn't THAT good but I did have BIG hand things ( you know what I mean, gestures ) By the way I think we chose a good school because I have learnt SO much! I have improved a lot and especially from the very first day I started school ( summerland ) I MISS YOU!! Oh well everyone MISSES their primay sometimes.


SORRY!! I'm just annoying you with my TALKINGS! But anyway - guess what I got a new phone weeks ago ( sorry forgot to tell you )

LOL - not really

I might be able to got to New Plymouth next year for a orieentering trip ( thats if I get in ) it's the thing where you have a map and you have a compass and on the map you have to make a route ( thats if there isn't already a route ) and you have to go to that place and put this tag in the beeper and then continue finding places ( you have to use your compass. )

When I did this earlier in the year I had to do the above and it was championships. This girl Renee Beverage ( yr 13 ) won and now she's going to Australia to repersent NZ ( I think ) Mum and Dad and heaps of other people, think that she's aiming for the OLYMPICS!!

Ok now I'm REALLY BABBLING on!

Thanks once again!

I'll TRY keep you posted :)

>!#$%^&*(0 Torz 0(*&^%$#@!>

No comments:

Post a Comment