Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello!

Nawshi!! You were correct!! I just realised that I put the answer in the post!! LOL!! Anyway congrats and your prize will be ( hopefully soon...) you will be able to see me and I can see you and I might give a a prize then( probably a lollipop or something!! ) Ok guess what?? GUESS!! Nah, just kidding. Ok so we are doing SPEECHES now!! And yes my topic is half on speeches!! The topic is growing up so I'm saying how you have to do speeches when you are young and old and stuff. Anyway this is the intro! I hope you like it....

The day has finally come. The day you've been waiting for. This is the moment. You've been waiting your whole life. Or maybe, just maybe you've been trying to avoid this day for years. It's growing up. And what comes with growing up? Speeches!


So do you like it? Comment if you do please! I love comments! Oh I forgot to tell you about my exams! We had a 2 hour english exam on the Thursday. I still don't have my results ( sorry ) we also had an R.E exam ( still don't have results either) and I do have my results for the 2 hour exam for SCIENCE! I'm not a big fan but I try my hardest in every subject. I got 1 achived 3 merits and 1 excellence ( thats how they mark them ) have you realised I havn't used a full stop yet? It's because I've been using brackets. Anyway we had a one hour exam for Social Studies and I DO have the results. Guess what. I had to learn all of New Zealand in LESS THAN AN HOUR!! AHHH! But I STILL got EXCELLENCE!! Yay!! Those are all the results I know so far. So I'm pretty happy. Jake ( my brother ) passed his NCEA level 1 !! YAY! BUT he still has WAY more exams to come...Izzy Fizzy I know you can't wait for NCEA !! Lots of exams..oh well. I can't wait to see you next year! They are kind of strict. You know we havn't even had a MUFTI day yet!! Oh well we have to be grateful for clothes anyway!

Ok now I'm just babbling. Oh! Do you know Hun-ah aka Hannah from last year ( the awesome room 22 year 5 and 6 class??) WELL...she died her hair ( not all of it ) yellow ( ish blond but not as blond as Vanilla Ice aka Jake )


Wow! I really am babbling on...did you go to the fireworks on Saturday ( Guy Fawkes ) as in did you go to the Trust Stadium? Please comment below if you did !


OK I'M GOING TO STOP BABBLING ON NOW AND CONTINUE WITH WRITING MY SPEECH!! Because it is either due TOMORROW ( friday ) OR MONDAY !!! AHHHHHHHH


Just so you know I've only really perfected the intro...nothing else...ahh


lol


Please please please ( NO COMMAS! SORRY ) COMMENT I mean comment...SORYY!!!



AHHHHHH








Thanks for taking time to read my longest blogpost I've ever done ( at least I think so anyway )


Thanks

Yours Sinceraly ( Just kidding I'm pretty sure I'm not writing a letter! )



!#44 Torz 44#!

No comments:

Post a Comment