Thursday, November 24, 2011

Guess What EVERYBODY??!!

Hello!! I havn't seen you in a while!! It's a bit late to talk about this now but I'm BURSTING to tell you!!!! WE DISECTED A COW'S EYE TODAY!!!! In science!! Sadly ( I'M VERY VERY VERY SORRY ) that I didn't get ANY photos ( ahhh I was thinking I should've brought my camera but the teacher wouldv'e taken it off me ) ( sorry she's not as =awesome with the photo thing as you Cheesey * but anyway! *

I'll talk to you later ( I'm SO sorry ) but I need sleep .... lol :)




Thanks can't wait to tell you how it went..


>!@#$%^&*()_ Torz! )(*&^%$#@!>

2 comments:

  1. Oh scheesh I am blessed with the photographic bug defiantly! Not all are quite so lucky clearly. Tell us about it instead - words can paint a thousand pictures in the mind of the reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. Sorry. Ok well I was in the science lab looking at this mush and we could smell the powder off our gloves. Gross! '


    Just did a little bit sorry I have to go...


    Thanks

    ~** Torz **~ - like the old days :)

    ReplyDelete