Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello again!

I'm SO in the mood for blogging today!! The other day in our Religeous Education class we had a releiver. She went on youtube and searched up a few songs. I think she thought we were year 8's or something because I think she thought that we were OBSESSED with this band from X Factor. ( they got put togther as a group ) Their name of the group is One Direction and the song is : you don't think your beautiful. Only a couple of us in the class had heard it before. Also she showed us this really cool korean song - it was called Gee and it goes Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby baby Gee Gee etc. Oh did you know Justin Beiber is a father GROSS!!!!! YUCK!! OOOOOO! Next SUBJECT now. So the song is called Gee and it is by Girls Generation and it is SO COOL!

See you later!


~!! Torz !!~

2 comments:

  1. Love that you were 'in the mood' for blogging! Post the links to the 2 videos please...much easier for your readers to then see what you are talking about - hyper link the text - if you are not sure how to to do that, come and see me Torz and I will show you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cheesey ! I AM SOO SORRY I FORGOT to get back to you ! * replies 2 years LATER

    OH MYU GOSH !! I AM SO SORRY ! I will post the things for ya ;)

    ReplyDelete