Saturday, January 21, 2012

Who would you be??

Who would you be? A human or a cat? Cats sleep and eat. Humans actually go out to Rainbows End, get wet and still eat and sleep. So who would you rather be? A cat?! Well I would. You mostly have to go to the loo..fight those other cats off " your property " and lick yourself. Yum! ( NOT ) So who would you rather be? A human? Well scientific diagrams and methods say...( KIDDING....) anyway, humans can have HEAPS of oppertunities in what you do. Well you could train a dog and be friends ( man's best friend ) anyway..so I'm bored. Oh yeah!! We get bored quickly ( depending on who you are, and what movie your watching..) and umm..cats. Well ( this is what I think, it may not be true ) that cats probably LOVE being bored. Its their freaking destiny!! ( lol ) They probably think its the best thing in the world apart from food. Because it relates to sleeping ( ISH! )


By the way! I didn't write this at school ( heck..) I just made it up..on the spot. Well sort of. Yeah.


Thanks :) I LOVE CATS!! ( well kittens preferably but you know...)


Thanks AGAIN! :) :) :) - three smiley faces..( you don't get that everyday do ya? )



>!@#$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!>


PS: I made ANOTHER blog! Its called Best Food Adventures With Torz. Heres the link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment