Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello




Hi everybody, I'm sorry ... I havn't talked to you in AGES but it is holidays and I've been having some fun and I'm sure you have to. Its nice to see you, your looking great..anyway hello and welcome. Gosh I can't believe 2012 is ALREADY here! Seriously.. 2011 went SO fast! I got your note Cheesy.. I asked Jake what it was and he said it was to make me freaked out. I kind of got freaked out but anyway. What did you do for new years eve? Okay, I will tell you what my family and I did. On New Years Eve we went to the movies and saw the movie New Years Eve. Amazing I know! So we got Burger King for dinner and then the movie but anyway. We also saw the fireworks near our house so that was cool. I recorded my first song I heard in 2012. It was the song " everybody dance now! " and my first food of 2012 was a hashbrown. The drink was a hot chocolate. Yum I think I should go make one now... => => YUM!!



I'm going chocolate CRAZY!!!! lol :)



Thanks for reading my blog .. and looking by the way I thought it would be nice to tease you about these DELISH chocolate things..

)(*&^%$#@!~ Torz ~!@#$%^&*()

No comments:

Post a Comment