Monday, January 16, 2012

Rainbows End!



Hello. The other day I went to Rainbows End. I had a REALLY fun day! I went with my second cousins and my untie and uncle and my grandparents. I was kind of boring walking around with them. We had to have " BUDDIES ". mmm. Yes you heard rightly..buddies. Mine was either a seven year old or a ten year old. It turned out when they were talking about buddies they were meaning adult buddies. I got lucky that time. :) . Jake ( my brother ) and our second cousin rushed off to the Fearfall. I rushed with them and then the rest of the group came. Some of them paid to get in but not to go on any rides. Anyway it was really fun on the Fearfall and that is my favourite one. I know suprising right?? Yeah. I will keep going.. I went on all the rides EXCEPT the roller coaster and the power surge. ( last time I was at Rainbows End I went on that ride )

So umm...oh yeah.. I hope my untie doesn't see this BUT last time I was on the invader I was SOOOO scared and Jake was standing next to me on it..and I was SOOO scared I was yelling out " I love you Jake!!! " yeah in a brotherly sister way if you know what I mean. The other second cousin's name was Joe. Maybe he thought I was saying his name?? Yeah.. anyway it was like I was gonna die. And so.. I started swearing off the top of my head. Yes. Swearing. I know. Yes. ANYWAY...moving on :) So I was saying the b word ( not gonna say just in case ...) I had my eyes closed and I yelled out that word and it turned out I was " staring " according to Jake at my Auntie. Yeah..sometimes she can be mean. After the ride Jake told me and I started cracking up! Oh and also on the ride Jake said " your lucky you don't have a sister ! " yeah. Oh and the boy beside me ( unknown it was just a random seat ) at the end of the ride said something about the girl who was having a ish hissy fit on the invader ride. Oh my. You should of seen it! Yeah, and JUST as the ride was beginning I said to Jake " get my off this thing! " at the beginning. I somehow new inside SOMETHING.

Yeah the rest of the rides were kind of boring. When I think back to the time on the invader I always smile :)

Thanks

~!@#$%^&*( Torz )(*&^%$#@!~

PS: I guess someone had to say it to the auntie .. right??

No comments:

Post a Comment