Monday, January 16, 2012

The BEST meal ! - IN THE WORLD!!


Well that's what I thought anyway. Maybe you've already treated yourself to the greatest meal you've ever eaten. BUT I NEEED to tell you that I got my best meal at Imbibe. Imbibe is a restaurant in Tauranga near Bayfair. The meal was called " bbq ribs " yeah thats what it is called. Ask for Alex. She is very good at remembering the specials of the day. Oh and also she serves two tables at once. She is excellent. seriously. ( sorry there was no capitals for effect. Sorry Izz Fizz..and Cheesy )


So, its REALLY hard to describe these bbq ribs but they tasted REALLY good! Seriously best meal I've EVER tasted and no..I didn't take a picture because I really wasn't near my camera. I left it...at the place I was staying ( not gonna say but I did leave it. ) yeah.

Thanks for reading my posts AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!! ( thanks ! )

Sorry, I just really like comments and I havn't really had any for a while..

and I know your all busy..but still...



~!@#$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!~

No comments:

Post a Comment