Sunday, January 23, 2011

**MYSTERY**PICTURES**

Hi again! Its time for some MYSTERY PICTURES!! So the other day I went to the Zoo with a few cousins that came up from Hamilton. We saw lots of animals high and low and I loved the tiger! I got a few snaps of animals and reptiles. It was a exciting day filled with yummy ice-blocks and heaps of smiles. Anyway so heres your MYSTERY PICTURES of the week! :

1.

2.

3.


Thanks! I can't wait to hear your comments! Have a great day and enjoy your last days of holidays!


Thanks again!

~** Torz **~

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing you show some of your photos at last

    Looks like an awesome day!

    Check out http://summerland365photoaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. emu1.tiger2.redpanda3.Gaberm22

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty hard because it made me confused. but then i found it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting you guys! I hope you had a great day. I'll put the answers up so you can have the great glory of knowing that you have won! Miss Cheeseman is awesum ay?! =) yes of coarse she is who can say no! Whoever is in Miss Cheeseman's class is very lucky so great job you guys! Have fun and make the most of it!


    Love from

    ~** Torz **~

    ps: you rock! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what it is Tori:

    1. Emu or Ostritch
    2. Tiger
    3. Red Panda

    Your friend,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete