Saturday, January 15, 2011

Frogs, Slime And A Day In The Country.

Wow you wouldn't believe I did this! Miss Cheeseman you will love this! I was in the car going up to a friends place in the country and played my Taylor Swift music on my portable dvd player that I got for christmas. The next minute we were at her house and we went to see some ponds...and guess what!! There were green FROGS!! So my friend caught a few and then put one in my hand but this one went overboard..into the long grass hopping away looking for the nearest pond! So I look at another pond and I see seads that have devolped into real green SLIME!!! "OOOOOhhh you have got to be kidding me!! " I said with a kind of attitude! Seriously letting my friend just stand there and play with slime made me start....it felt really gooey and when it had just come out of the water it had this kind of watery dripping look. Man I can't BELEIVE I touched SLIME and FROGS in one day!! So we ran to our parents to tell them! Mum said that it was great to be touching green slimey slime and green frogs that go overboard. I had a great day hanging out touching slime and going to this house that was one road away from the beach! Well just imagine it..the ocean and the view right inside your house..just lovely. We counted 218 DEAD CRABS on that beach and I was trying very hard not to step on them even though they were dead. There were many many more crabs that we didn't count but its not like we had all day. When we were back at her house we decided to make cards with scrapbooking paper and stickers. I made a birthday card with stripes and words. A day later ( today ) I decided to make some more cards and I made an awesome card with sand and some flowers that you get near the sand dunes. I have a picture as well:



This is the awesome card!

I also took this tremendous picture of the sunset. It is BEAUTIFUL!!




Wow a picture like that just makes you love it!

Thanks ever so much! Have happy, safe holidays and happy birthday to Devz! :)

~** Torz **~

2 comments:

  1. Wow Torz that sunrize was very very preety! And all the other pictures! Abigail RM22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you I can't believe I actually took that picture...seriously. Anyway have a good day sorry I havn't commented in AGES!!


    Torz

    ReplyDelete