Thursday, January 13, 2011

Summer Is All About....

***********FUN***********


Its also about staying in an apartment for 3 days looking out to a few pools. The next minute your on your bed sipping Lemon Lime and Bitters eating lollies and working on a wordsearch..doesn't that sound wonderful...well it was! I got some great snaps of the mount to! We went to cafes and we walked to the shops. It was a great holiday away. We walked to the beach and got some sand for our art and some of those beach flowers...they were spikey! I can't wait to do some art with shells and take more pictures. I have some photos off my camera so here!:



Pilot Bay ( The other side of the Mount )




!The Mount!

Man I love going away to the Mount for a holiday espicially the hot ocean water..but really we should be careful in the water because when the water is hot it means there might be sharks and a few weeks ago they had to close the beach because there was a shark...scary but not for Jared and Tamir ( boys in my class last year )

Thanks for read'n! Have a nice day!

~** Torz **~

No comments:

Post a Comment