Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Such A Big Place With Sooo Many Classes!

Wow I started at a college the other week and it is such a big place. The other day I had to ask everyone: " can you help me find r.e class? " I was soo lost I almost cried. But then somebody told me where it was. Today when I went I had to follow a girl in my form room class so I could get there on time and with a smile on my face! R.E stands for religious education just if you didn't know. I can't believe I had to abonden a school I loved and had been there all my school life to come to a bigger school where I hardly don't know anyone. But somedays are just life and when its one of those days you just have to deal with it ( instead of being embarassed and about to cry about an r.e class..gosh sometimes I betcha they moved the class away so I couldn't find it! ) Anyway moving on from my sadness is....well who likes homework!! Ohh I see no hands up oh maybe a couple..well I get a bit of it and I finsih at about 3 30 ish and like start 20 mins before you guys...so unfair ay?! But really homework isn't that bad. You should always do homework other wise you will get lower grades or a detention...does anyone like detention? Exactly. So...I have 5 classes a day and then form time. Form time is when you read for 15 mins and talk to your teacher. Simple. But wait theres more...can you believe this person...anyway so if I get 5 classes a day do you know how much homework I have to do in a small 2 hours...exactly...lol!

Wow this is very good for my learning if I am writing a blog or in a journel..( my english teacher says ) so I will try to write on here a bit more often!

Thanks =)

~** Torz **~

2 comments:

  1. I like your English teacher already and SHE or is it HE is so right!
    I will be waiting with baited breath to wait for the next update post!
    I have loved reading this - I can remember the fear of loosing your way at the big school. You will rock their socks I am sure!
    Continue the adventures Torz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Cheesey !! I will continue the adventures, - don't CHU worry BOUT IT


    LOL


    Thanks for the support !

    ReplyDelete