Saturday, April 6, 2013

School Show

Hello :D I have great news coming up :D The school show !! It is Footloose and if you want to know more about it - please message me and find me on facebook :D

Haha :D I am in the chorus singing...occasionally dancing...I have to act as well..

I love performing :D it is so fun!! I am seriously this brand new person when I step out into a new world ! Its unpredictable...unknown to a few...full of surprises...OMG it sounds like Im saying my speech to you :D

My speech was on - the origins of performing in my life and family- ( well it was origins and I picked performing :P )

It is my life !! Music !! Dance !! Drama !! Stage ! Art !

Anyway if you want to know more about the party :P talk to ma on fb :D

Thank you - and heyy Im really really sorry I haven't blogged in AGES !! I have been SO busy with rehearsals and shizzlepuff ( in fact ... soon I have to go to yet ANOTHER 5 hour rehearsal ! ( dress rehearsal )

But ya know :D That's what you have to do if you want to be happy :

- Work Hard
- Be Yourself

lol all of that shizzlepuff haha :D SHIZZLEEEEPUFFF omg such an amazing word like totes.. LOL

Thankyou for everything I LOVE YOU :D :D

lol Torzinators !! xxxx

~*** Torz ***~

^^ ( like old days ) ^^

And like Dev.....

I'm.................................................









.................................
















...........................













...............................









OUT !  



I love this photo !! OKAY IM OUTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment