Friday, April 12, 2013

School Show !

I'm in the school show !! We performed a preview of it last night !! " Footloose" !! haha it was so much fun!! Doing the second show tonight ! I can't wait  !!

I used to always talk about being up on stage - the feeling - the intenseness

But I never really lived it. I always talked about it.. but never lived it,..weird right ? I mean how can someone talk about something they havent even been though...maybe it was the idea of it.. the intensity and thrill of seeing others enjoy it..maybe I just had to see what it was..and to actually be able to feel it is incredible. I love being on stage. Certainly my second home. Oh Ehm Gee.

Facebook me if you want to see it :D

Thank you Torzinators for everything ! I love you !!

>!@#$%^&*( Torz)(*&^%$#@!>

BTW performing is tiring .. I have to buy energy drinks and lollies to keep me up..also drink coffee and eat bannanas :P

the only reason why I eat bananas is because I need energy - THAT IS THE ONLY REASON..

Okay I better get going !! lol I'm gonna Break A Leg ;) Tonight ! haha we ALL ARE !!

Byee !! OMG !!

No comments:

Post a Comment