Saturday, March 16, 2013

An Earthquake ? Today ?

Haii everyone :P lol Torzinators haha

we had an earthquake today in Auckland :P it was 3.9 according to GeoNet
http://www.geonet.org.nz/

Yehpp :P Just saying hello and stay safe :P we could be in for more...and guess what.. you survived it :P Good on you haha :P
                                                       
                                              This photo is San Francisco in ruins 1906..


Guess what ! At school we are doing photoshop in Pfa ( performing arts )

I am photoshopping Taylor Swift in a series of pictures..she has her guitar and she is performing .. the colour is mostly blue ! I love Performing Arts :) I am definately where I am meant to be and I feel like I belong here now.. its a different sense of belonging..

Anyway Hope You Survive Whats Left To Come :P

LOL !!!!

haha Rain and an Earthquake in ONE DAY ?? omg are you serious haha :O

Thankies :P lol KaykayYYY

I sound like I'm on a sugar high haha narh I'm just generally more happy and positive about life now :D

Thankies Torzinators I love you xx

>!@#$%^&*( Torz )(*&^%$#@!

>_< lol cute XD

No comments:

Post a Comment