Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tremendous Adventure ??

Hello, I wouldn't exactly call this a tremendous adventure BUT I have some pictures :P

Ok, so today I did the gardening and I have my own garden...

It really really REALLY needed to be cleaned.. you know.. have weeds pulled out haha

Sahhhh

I took some photos ....

BUT It isn't before and after :/

sah yeah :P

here they are :D

Hello, this is the SPIDER TERRITORY !!! :'( Too scared to clean it haha
Pretty much finished for today ;) 

EWWWWWWWWW Can you see the BIG SPIDER ??? *throws up 

All the weeds I took out..
 

Haha !! Please enjoy !! LOL 

My tremendous adventure haha

Ok, g2g I have to go to a bbq 

ttyl ;)

>!@#%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!

OH and Happy Birthday to our beloved blogger and amazing friend.. DEVVY xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Bleaugh Torz, you tell a lady such as myself not show... Spiders are what I fear most *shivers* cant bear a glance. Snakes are not even remotely revloting compared to Spiders. Yes, I'm using a capital letter for Spiders since they are so immensely disgusting that they deserve it. Just shush up... coward alert okay? Urgh. Greek legends say that only "children of the wisdom godess" have mortal enemies as Spiders. Hate Spiders then it is proven that you are intelligent :) Sorry about the Greek thing but Spiders are sinful in every religion... I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah spiders are HORRIBLE !! Nahh snakes are preety bad :P

    NO you are not a coward xx you are cool and can you please direct me to ya blog missy x haha want to read more of your stuff n stuff xx

    ReplyDelete