Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello :D

DANG ruined the 100th post thingy XD Its the 101st post :D :D

Feels good :D

SO I was wanting to do a **MYSTERY PICTURE** like old days..

SO here goes..

I have FOUR for you to keep you busy xxxxx


Mystery Picture 1. who is this ?? xx
                                       
Mystery Picture 2. who is this ?? xx
Mystery Picture 3.  who is this ?? xx 

Mystery Picture 4. who is this ?? xx 
They are all celebrities ! I can give you clues 

Ok 

1.  = he is from a famous boy band 
2. = she is dating a member from One Direction
3. = she is off a famous TV show
and 
4. = She had a very famous song .. so you should call me soon ;) ;0


OKAY xxx Those are your clues xx

Please comment and check daily at my blog xx

Tomorrow I will be going travelling SO I might not be able to blog as much.. 

ALSO Next week we are hosting a holiday programme so I may not be able to post as much BUT I might put up photos... xxxxxx


Thanks SO MUCH Torzinators  xx you know I love you xxxx


3105 views xxxxxx



>!@#$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!> 

LIKE DEVVY 


OUT !!!


Next **MYSTERY PICTURES** I will change it up :D I might do - guess the instruments ;)

Thanks again..

You know I love you xxxxxxx


**Torz**

No comments:

Post a Comment