Thursday, January 3, 2013

Some Nice Pictures :D

You might not think this is a nice picture - only because it is Taylor Swift - and you hate her for dating Harry Styles..

But I still love my Taylor because she is the reason I play three instruments and want to sing. She is my inspiration and she is the reason why I have a dream. I'm sorry if you have anything against her. It isn't my fault. She is beautiful and she is only dating your celebrity crush :P

So please no hate PLEASE ! I beg *gets down on knees..


Thank you ..

  she is apsolutely stunning.. Please post your thoughts on Haylor but please no hate - just put a comment - positive if you can xxx


And hearts because we deserve God's love in this world :) 


Thanks so much xxx

Torzinators ?? You there ?? Please comment ! I miss you so much xxx



Love from a desparete but loving..

>** Torz ** < 

No comments:

Post a Comment