Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TREMENDOUS ADVENTURES

It was a dark night, stars shining like the moon. Dad had gone out so we thought we should to. We went to the mall to get my brother's hair done but it couldn't be done. The next minute I see this hot pink cyber-shot camera. I was soo excited that I bought it. The next minute we were out of the mall and eating at Burger King..I bought the rodeo burger combo...my favourite!! I love the taste of mayonase, bbq sauce and onion rings. Mmmmmm. The next morning we were putting our luggage into the car. Mum said " lets go!! " and we did. We got stuck in the traffic on lincoln road and on the moterway from all the people driving to work. We decided to drive into Mc Donalds because I felt sick! YAY!!! We all got hash-browns and Mc Muffins. We all enjoyed it and we all went to the car. The car felt warm...this hasn't happened before. So we hopped in not wondering what would happen. We drove through all the traffic and I took some videos on my new camera. We had to stop in the Karahake Gorge because we had burned out or lost the fanbelt. We had to call a transporter ( tow truck ) to take us away.

This is an old story about me getting my first pink camera, then the next morning driving to Tauranga.

This story was 2 years ago..

This has been in my draft pile for a while

I hope you enjoy this

xxx thanks to you all

~!@#$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!~

and like Devvy


OUT !

I just love saying thats ur trade mark Devvy

okay

Like Devvy..


OUT !

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. LOL Yeah it has been amazing ! I have brought it EVERY WHERE ! LOL It has been great - Taylor Swift concert, Hot Chelle Rae concert, Camp and Tauranga trips...

    Has been great..

    Want to catch up soon Devvy xx Miss ya

    And have a great Christmas and a beautiful new year xx

    OUT ! xx

    ReplyDelete