Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Miss You !!

Hi blogger fans ! xxxx I miss you SOOO MUCH !!

I love my blogger fans !! SO much !!

I was on camp for 4 days !! It was so much fun !  I put pics up on facebook !

Wow


Izzy Fizzy

( cough Isabella )

Hi Isabella

one more week !! Till holidays !! YAY! But then again.. NOOO

Because I'm leaving you... lol



GUESS WHAT !! I MET AND HUGGED AND TALKED TO...........


Jamie McDell

and THIS is a GIRL


( for all you wondering... COUGH COUGH gold.. )

lol CODENAME


don't worry.. they won't be reading my blog - its ALGOODZ

lol ^^


>!@#$%^&*( Torz )(*&^%$#


Forever and Always from the Torz who will and always be posting stuff on this blog.. I love you forever !

I still play three instruments DONT WORRY ( cough, Miss Cheeseman ) If you were wondering..


LOL

I'm sorry.. I feel like blabbering today.. SOZ ( sorry )

Yeahh..

I feel so weird.. Like I'm heartbroken but hungry ... yeahh


This life.. is so


RED - getting at Taylor's album song idea thingy there.. BTW


yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


OMS - Oh My Shoes..


Jamie McDell is SO nice ! This is one of her videos :


  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0Ctt3ldb4  


>!@#$%^&*()  Torz )(*&^%$#@!>

1 comment:

  1. You have to copy and paste the link because I don't know how to highlight it on my blog ( forgot )

    Sorry !!!

    ReplyDelete