Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello again :D

Heyy !! How is life ?? Comment below :D LOL inspired by D.M ( Dev ) or DEVVY xx your new blogger name from me ;)

Taylor Swift has just turned 23 and she has a new video out. It is called I Knew You Were Trouble.. it is amazing... and super swifty.. it is A WHOLE new side of Swift.. you should TOATS ( totes ) watch it :D

2012 is almost over ! It feels like it barely just started XD JK!

LOL

Do you remember me talking about Cher Lloyd ??

I found out that I discovered her about A YEAR AGO.. what a year it has been.. I actaully saw her in concert ! It was soo much fun, I went with my brother..

Hey Cheesey :D I heard about the 10 year Reunion thingy but I didn't really want to go because it could be really awks because I haven't seen barely anyone in ages BUT Jake went.. so yeah

I say hi to you now :D

Do you know Jamie McDell ?? I    MET   her! She has an amazing voice..

My mum reckons Carly Rose Sonnenclar has a better voice than Taylor Swift and Britney Spears and possibly Demi Lovato...

If you don't know who Carly Rose Sonnenclar is you HAVE to watch X Factor.. she is AMAZING I am not even kidding.. she is 13 and she has SO much potential in the music industry.. ( not kidding )

She is already famous because of her X Factor ness..

There is Tate Stevens and Fifth Harmony left now.. with Carly.. and I think Carly is really good and should win it.. BUT Tate should win it as well, only because he doesn't have a job back home etc...

SO who do you think should win ??

The show is on TV 3  ( nz ) LOL on Thursday and Friday nights..

Yeah I hope you can watch it,...

ANYWAY

Thanks to all my blogger fans I love you soo much xxxxx


love from Torz

~!@#$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!~

1 comment: