Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why do we need SPIDERS?????

Hmm I wonder why we need spiders. Of coarse we need them to eat our flies but surely not to scare us. This morning I saw a baby cockroach and then a spider. Its sad all the bugs have to come into your house when its raining or when its really humid. But really they would die if they were outside. Spiders are nearly everywhere. They can bite..when you annoy them. Thats a pretty reasonable answer for them to bite. I mean I would bite if I was a spider and somebody was going to stamp on me. Spiders are cool in someways. They have way more legs than us and pretty deadly fangs..( WHITE TAILS!!! ) Seriously I think that we really shouldn't have spiders but they are good in someways. Its interesting when you go to the zoo and you see that tralanchalas. So when you see a spider and you scream..its totally natural...lol...but if its tiny...squash it like a bug!!

LOL!!

Thanks


~!**!~ Torz ~!**!~

No comments:

Post a Comment