Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Tremendous Day In The Country!

It was a cloudy day...I gave my friend a call and I got to go to her house and have a swim.You wouldn't believe how cold her pool was! Well it was below 20 degrees celcius.. and the only way to get used to the temperture of the pool is to dive in first..and remember to always have your hands in a triangle shape. So we suddenly went into the car with all our stuff and we went into the country for a work party. On the way I took some pictures with my new camera of the hills. It was an amazing journey you know traveling in the hillside and having lots of fun eating 3 or more ice-creams and bouncing on the bouncy party. It was a fun work party and it happens every year. The next minute lots of people were crouding the horses so we raced down to have a look and the ponie's name was called Peanut. It was called Peanut because it was peanut colour and it was a little small like a peanut to. They other horse was a nice browny blacky horse and he was called Morgan. Morgan is a perfect name for a horse or maybe a honey. Anyway I got to have 3 rides on Morgan but I was to tall for Peanut. Noooo I really wanted to ride peanut but I was still to tall but good thing the little babies got a turn..lucky them!! So after our horse rides we had sausages for dinner and lots of summer strawberries...its truley summer! I can't wait for those days when its sterling hot and you just want to jump in a pool! So today was an awesome day and hope every where would be as awesome as that...and hey they had a trumpet band and one of the girls did a peace singn to me before they started. I think they were an awesome band and I wish I would play like that! I love the sound of christmas music by trumpets. It really was amazing and when we had to go we really didn't want to. It was a lovely day with friends. I really think this day is one of the best days summer can bring us and there is plenty more coming..make sure you where your jandals on the beach this summer and not your sneakers..lol!

Thanks

>##!((@ TORZ!! @))!##<

2 comments:

  1. so where are the pics with the new camera kiddo???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well last night my camera was flat so I had to just write. I will download them. Yes I will!!

    Ok thanks for the comment really I will..! Oh and by the way when I was on Morgan ( the big browny blacky horse) It pooped in the middle of the path...seriously it had to poo when I was on the horse!! '

    Anyway Thanks for the comment! :)


    ~**~ Torz ~**~

    ReplyDelete