Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why do we need Mysquitos?

I wonder why mysquitos have to be in this world. I really really wonder why...when your standing outside your door with a mysquito at your foot would you just stand there? Well I did and It was a PRETTY IMMENSE mysquito! When I went to scrath it...it was enormous. Oh well hopefully he didn't put to much poison in. I can't believe we have to scratch our foot for no reason because I was itching itching itching and all my foot was turning red....really why are they on earth? If you know please give me a  comment because I seriously need to know. By the way..In the summer..if you have a window open and a light on turn the light of and close the window. That way you shouldn't get bitten...I don't know why the have to go munching at me!! Anyway I truuuuly believe they should be band...but how?



Thanks

~** Torz **~

p.s: MY FOOT HAS A BIG IMMENSE LUMP ON IT NOW!!! LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - it's mosquitoes sweetie - remember to check your spelling in your blog posts before you post them.

    As for the little biting insects - if you don't want to be bitten by them - come and stand near me! The horrid things seem to LOVE me! Just ask Mrs Shepherd - she will tell you the Waiheke story!

    www.mosquitoes.org/LifeCycle.html

    ReplyDelete