Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Honours Badge Assembly!!

I was sitting in my seat in front of everyone at the school assembly. This day was super special. In fact its more than special its miraculous. It was the day I was getting my Honours Badge. I have been collecting certificates for years and its finaly paid off! I was so excited when we were singing the national anthem I almost cried because it was such an awesome day! When Mr Sumich gave out the certificates and badges I felt really excited and I felt like I had done a big acheivement-and I did! I'm so greatful for that day! Everyday from now on I will wear my badge when I am at that school. Thanks room 22 for all the support especially Miss Cheeseman. You guys rock I'm so gonna miss you all next year.

Thanks guys!

~** Tors **~

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    I'm only 2 certificates away from getting my Honors badge. Remember what Mr Sumich said? About wearing a badge in the inside? YOu don't have to show you're honored to the school by wearing a badge. I mean, all that badge is made of is some colours and bits of metal.

    Isabella
    You did great!

    ReplyDelete