Saturday, October 30, 2010

YUK AND OOO!!

I was walking to the park with my brother and we could see a silhouette of trees and houses. I was wearing my new jandals....when we got home ( when it was darker ) a SILLY SILLY stupid bird POOPED on my FOOT and I said " YUK!! You have go to be kidding me! " So I ran inside eager to show what this silly bird had done to my foot! Some of my family squealed and some ( my brother ) thought it was funny! LOL!! So I never new that when birds poop it is warm and mushi! Would you ever think that? I know very weird but interesting! So if you have any funny bird stories please confess!

Thanks...I hope you liked my little story about the silly bird pooping on me!!LOL

~** Torz **~

P.S: Next time you see a bird make sure you don't get pooped! LOL have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Like whatever! HA! Just jokes! I would feel like.... the same as you. Like... as if I was like..... a girly girl.Oh my how many times have I said LIKE! Anyway I don't even know why!

    Louisa

    P.S: LOV TXT WRITING. LOL

    www.littlelouiesluckylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever tell you the story of a bird poohing BIG TIME on my little black car called Harry??? Outside Summerland too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww!

    I wouldn't be ashamed because it wasn't my fault. Nice background better than the previous one.

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete