Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok This Is Something Quite Tremendous!

FROZEN WATER...FREEZE!

So I have been interested in frozen water ever since Miss Cheeseman took Liuto and I out to take some photos of frozen water. Frozen water is frozen water...but in this case it is pictures taken when the water is in the air so it looks frozen...isn't that a little nice fact to know ey?! So I got a few pictures of icey frozen water...its a skulpture..made of frozen water ( ICE ) lol....ok so here it is... :)  => => =>
If you would like to guess what animal it is you can...all you have to do is comment and have an awesome day!

Thanks ... soon I will put up the winner for the mystery puppy breed!

Thanks again :)

~** Torz **~ 

: P. S: you rock and you really do know it! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. You should put your photo on here that you took!
    So pleased it has inspired you! I think it has interested Liutu as well - he keeps finding rocks!!! LOL
    You might wanna take a wee group out next time and teach them??? What do you think? Gotta practice those skills - let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - its an Octopus or a Squid...maybe it is Paul??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an Octopus or a Squid. I don't get where Miss Cheeseman takes you to take these photos. Surely it's not in the school. Please don't tell me you went out to take these wonderful pictures. If you do, you've got to be kidding me. Why did Cheeseman pick you and Liutu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...the only reason why Miss Cheeseman chose Liutu and I was because we were both far enough with our art. :) By the way we didn't take this picture at all. :) Any way very good guess but remember to put your NAME at the end please! :) LOL

    Thanks

    ~** Torz **~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I think it is an octopus. I love the blog Torz you ROCK!




    Rhiannon :) good job girl u are my bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The person who didn't put their name on was me, Izzy. Sorry about that mistake.

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete