Monday, October 18, 2010

Ice Paradice

Wow it was a windy, breezy, wet day. My friend and I were walking to the car with our two pairs of socks on ready to ice skate. When we got there we got the right sized ice skates and skated. We havn't skated in a while - for me it was a week...lol!  Anyway so we skated around in circles and we were not touching the sides for a while. I only fall once on my bum and got straight up and keept going. Ice skating is a really fun sport and you can do ice hokey to which is even harder..- I personaly think its only for the pros...lol! So we had a fun day on sunday and I think if you go regularly than you can get better each week and you could take lessons. 

Thanks

~** Torz **~

p.s: u rock & u know it!  :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I've never even seen ice in real life. Honestly, you don't know how lucky you are, better enjoy skating while you can. You got a few grammar mistakes too. Keept is supposed to be kept and fall is supposed to be fell. I love your picture. I guess you and your friend must be the best ice skaters in the whole rink. Keep it up!

    Isabella
    aka. Izzy Fizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Izzy Fizzy thanks sooo much for the comment! I will have to take you skating sometime ey? Thanks for the grammer check...lol..I'm not the best at spelling!

    Thanks Izzy Fizzy..I love every comment!

    Thanks again :)

    ~** Torz **~

    ReplyDelete