Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dear all my blogger fans....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO in the mood for blogging right now!!!!!! :D :D I'm sorry for you waiting a giz-illion DECADES for this post!!!! AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY !!!! :( I know how much annoyance this can be to wait forver ( basically ) JUST TO HEAR FROM THE PERSON!!!! Okay, I have to admit, this year has been a crazy one. I swear its really crazy. Let me sum it up for you: Term 1 : CHER LLOYD. ( if you remember those days :D ) Term 2 : death ( family member ) Term 3 : POSTERS ( I've had to make about 7 ) Term 4 : STILL TO COME :D ( me leaving my school ) YEAH! This year has been a crazy and a heck of a year. Okay, so I need to tell you something. The reason why I haven't been blogging in AGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Is because I've had soooo many assignments due ( I'm not even kidding ) Plus I have to practice for a music exam AND audition.. SO, I am desperate for YOUR ADVICE ( the NICE Miss Cheeseman ) ( AND OTHERS ) - not the mrs cheeseman from my school. i'm not even caring enough to put caps-lock in this sentance because of her. ANYWAY....................... Here it is. Please let me know what you think... THANKS :D ( from the bottom of my heart ) This is a film review about The Secret Garden. Please read it, if you like this film ( JUST BECAUSE JOHNNY DEPP DOES ) well please read this anyway.................................... lol :D The Secret Garden, directed by Agnieszka Holland, published 1993, released August 13 1993, set in 1893, is a tasteless movie to be enjoyed by those who can’t tell a grey cardigan from a Louis Vuitton Dress Coat. In this film, Agnieszka Holland, director of this film, has used Kate Maberly to star as Mary Lennox, to create a unpleasant character who gets teased by other children. Just starting up her acting courier along with other actors, Andrew Knott who plays Dickon, and Heydon Prowse who plays Colin. If you are hoping for a boring night in to bore your family, the Secret Garden is a horrible combination of family and historical drama. I don't want to put the full one on here JUST in case people copy BUT I was wondering if you think that was good.... Thanks for your time. I miss the old days ! ~!@#$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!~ OR ~~~ ~~~: ~ ~** Torz **~ Thank you for all my fans I LOVE YOU !!! xx lol good times :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tori,

    I don't know about you but this is our structure for the introduction:

    Name the scene and film with a general description of the scene and introduce the theme

    If this is your structure, don't invlove the part with family and stuff. I tried to say who wrote the story of the Secret Garden like-You Making Magic is scene out of Frances Hodgson Burret's novel, the Secret Garden.

    Unfortunately, Mrs Fairless said the structure doesn't work out that way, and if youread this before the 10 of September, please meet me at the library on the 10 of September in the library in the morning. Not too early cause I'm not an early waker. I can just show you what I did and you show me what you did. If your essay is due before then just forget about it and don't worry about upsetting me because I'll be in the library anyways.

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Isabella ( Izz Fizz ) :D :D

    But the film review is due tomorrow ( friday 7th september )

    lol oops

    Yeah, thanks for the tips :D :D your amazing :D

    ReplyDelete