Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hi bloggers :) Thanks for all being there for me and my blog ( lol ) so thanks for all the years :) Thank you for everything ! I've been on here for a while now, but I have seemed to drop blogging for a while. What happened?? Anyway, school happened, 1D happened, Cher Lloyd happened. Yeah.

Guess what?? At the end of this year, I would have gone to TWO concerts this year. ( not like 5 or anything )  but yeah. Hey, Taylor Swift was the first one Okay?? Yeah, she was incredible live :) Hot Chelle Rae are great too :) Cher Lloyd will be AMAZING ! She has to be !

OMS = Oh My Shoes :) I love shoes ( just in case yue didn't know... )

So, life in school is boring ( even though its term 3 - tommorow ) LOL how do you spell tomorrow again?? YAY I spelt it right LOL

Everybody has those days where they forget a word, IN A ESSAY that yhue have less than an hour to do. Admit it, it probably happened to you :) lol

LOL - again.

again, again, again


SCHOOL IS BUSY

So, I probably won't SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT IT HAPPED ALL THE
I don't know how that happened. LOL These days are boring. school holidays. school work. school homework. EVERYTHINGS TO DO WITH SCHOOL!!! ! ( I only just realised ) lol

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I just realised how much I need school. Lol. This post really needs editing, BUT I'm going to be mean and stupid and not edit it :)

    hehehe :)

    Just a little bored and I want to read now SO yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yes this post really does need editing doesn't it.
    Still is great to see you still blogging Torz - I do enjoy sharing your blog with teachers too
    Keep it up kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU SHARE MY BLOG WITH TEACHERS???!!!???!!


    LOL you should've told me EARLIER !!


    xx lol good times XD

    I will keep it up :D :D

    ReplyDelete