Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trip To Tauranga :)

One sunny bright sparkling sunny morning...I was packing my bags for a trip to Mt Maunganui, Tauranga. We went in the car and ate lollies on the way. On the way we went through places like Paeroa and Ngatea and Katikati. When we got to Tauranga we stayed at the Atrium apartments for two nights. I got to take a day off school so I could pack. We stayed that night and went to the hot pools. On Saturday night we went out and had dinner with a lot of freinds and family. I liked it how at the apartment I could sleep in on the morning and not have to worry about going to school! We had a great time looking at the beautiful green and blue sparkling ocean from our seats. I think we all had a fantastic time I recommend it! ( The picture is the front of the Atrium. )
      Thanks

~** Torz**~  

3 comments:

  1. Cool Torz luv the view and maybe you can tell us like what you did there.

    ~**Dev**~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the hot pools and we went out for dinner and thank-you for commenting you rock!! Yea we also went into the spa and we had a walk on the beach getting the sand in our feet! It was very nice..keep up the great comments :)


    Thanks

    ~** Torz **~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sonds cool wish i was there.

    ginger AKA tenera

    ReplyDelete