Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Defend, defend and gooo!!! We SCORE!! Yessssss!!

   One sunny morning I leapt out of bed with excitement! It was the day we had all waited for...all year we had been waiting....all the year fives and sixes had to choose a sport to do today. I chose soccer. Lots of my friends did it witch was a bonus but we were all in different teams :(! It was really exiting and nerve-recking when we went onto the soccer field! For the first game we were versing Western Hights  school and they won. We all went to congratulate them. For the second game we were versing Pomaria school and when the ball was near my feet I went in and got it away from their goal with a HUMONGOUS kick I was so delighted that I did that big kick and then....even better we scored a GOAL!! Yay we won the game...after we had a break and drank lots of water so we wouldn't dehydrate! After about ten minutes we had another game. We were versing Henderson North school and the people on defence tried and tried including me to get that ball out of their zone to score....but they eventually got a goal and another goal and a home goal! Wow great game - very exhausting! A few minutes we came and congratulated them and the said " Good game! ". About five minutes later it was a finale. We were versing Pomaria Primary school and we won buy 1! We won 3 nil and the got 2. I really enjoyed it and we came 3rd out of the other 3 schools.  Their were lots of different teams for soccer and the team I was in was team 1. Their were 3 different teams around the same level. I think everyone enjoyed the day especially me! After all the games we all smealt sweaty!!

Thanks

~** Tors **~

6 comments:

  1. A marvelous review of your soccer day! Obviously a whole heap of fun there sweety.
    Try and remember to write in paragraphs and use the right which/witch - witch is always the witch with the pointy hat and a warty nose!
    Awesome description, I got a real sense of being there - and I wasn't!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Cheeseman for the advice...I always get the word witch mixed up with the other word which! Thank you sometimes I forget to write in paragraphs to! Lol! Kool have a great weekend! :)

    Thanks...

    Evil Elizabeth...( aka Torz!! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tori, you scored a goal, even if you didn't win every game you still
    had fun..... right.... and I remembered some of the schools that I VS for soccer that you did.

    shania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tors I like that you have put up a mysterious pic's on your blog. It mast be hard to keep up with all the comments at the same time you mast be having fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job man you did a great job Next time get 2
    Vikram

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must of had fun you did a really good job.

    olepa

    ReplyDelete