Friday, February 22, 2013

Hii !!

Heyy !!!

How is life ??

Sorry I havent updated in like 3 weeks !!! I am so sorry !!!!!

I am in the school show Footloose !!!!!!!!!!

And Jake might be the principal or Kyle !

ARGHH !!

I am in one of the top classes and top classes for performing arts !!!

It is sahh much fun BUT I miss my St Doms friends a lot xxxx

But I feel so good at school - like a different sense of belonging ..

Im glad I went to St Doms :D I learnt a lot :D About friends :D About school in general :D

And I miss Summerland.. I went there the other day!! OMG SAHHH CUTEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks !! I love you and I miss you !!

- One Direction !
- Taylor Swift !
- Ed Sheeran !
- Cher Lloyd !

>!@$%^&*() Torz )(*&^%$#@!>

Miss ya ;) LOVE YA

and like Dev.. Im

OUT !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment