Thursday, May 10, 2012


This week has been great.  I’m going to tell you something that happened everyday this week.
Monday:  I really can’t remember! I think it was one of those BORING days that you really can’t be bothered to remember!
Tuesday: I got to form class in the morning and discovered that a LOVELY teacher from last year had sent me a PRESENT!!! I was soo excited it felt like my birthday! I BROUGHT 5 BAGS TO SCHOOL! ( not my finest work ! ) Noor and I went to the LIBRARY from our school! That’s right. It was RAINING we were WALKING and we got PIZZA HUT ON THE WAY!!! FUN TIMES! FUN TIMES!!!
Wednesday:  My netball game! I got LOTS of intercepts. I ACCITENDLY ( truly ) PUSHED A GIRL OVER that was a bit bigger than me and said she was ‘ pissed off ‘ because HER TEAM WAS LOOSING!!! So you know what that means!!! My team won with 16 goals and the other team got 11!
Thursday: Social Studies presentation BY FAR!
Friday: Still to come :0 

No comments:

Post a Comment