Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fish

Hello I wrote this poem on the 8/3 - 2011 and I just found it in my english book. I've added a little bit but I'm REALLY suprised on how much thought I put in. Ok so here it is:

I squarm around. Hoping not to be found. By grey bodies and sharp white teeth. That grip into your fins. I have two huge eyes. That take up a tenth of my body. I have a pointy red tale. That follows behind. As I zoom along. I overlook shimmary. Colourful scales. As the sun. Catches their own light. I hear the same old string. Wounding up and plopping down. I've heard it a lot in the past years I've been living. Nowadays fish are getting death. And more death. Nothing but death. Especially those fish. In Tauranga. Oh my girlfriend could of died. Oh. From that terrible. Oil spill. Poor. Poor. Fish. And sea. Creatures. I mean. It's either those pesky grey finns that follow you around. Or. Or worse. Humans. They can follow. By having those really. Weird covers on their eyes. Or maybe their some type. Some type of creature. Living in the sea. But I like how they. Give us food. On a hook. It's quite sneaky. But I just wait. The humans put me back. When I was younger. I guess they thought. I was too small. That was very nice. Of them. Seeing they usually. Eat us. If I was a inch bigger. I would be on a platter. Waiting for a visit. From the cat. To jump up. And nibble. I can't imagine. Life. Without water. Like humans. Can't imagine life. Without air. But it would just be too. Risky for either one of us. If I was in a sharks tummy. I wouldn't be able to. Swim that 100 metre. In school. On Monday. I wouldn't. ( still ) Be able. To have. A girlfriend.


By Torz

Oh by the way all the full stops are meant for you to pause. But some of the stops are actually real ( you know what I mean ) so hows life? Wow...

Okay so what is this magical creature? Please comment and tell me. This poem is a type or p........... also comment on what the type of poem is too.

We have EXAMS next term. Two exams ( science and english ) are TWO HOURS long!! And I have 3 other exams but they are all 1 hour long. AHHHH!!!! Oh well thats why I am studying. My english teacher said we did have to write poems and ' feel ' them.

Tell me what you thought about my poem please!

^^&!@$ Torz $@!&^^

1 comment:

  1. By the way this creature is a boy ( you would sure hope so! )

    Sorry I didn't say but it should've been kinda obvious. I sure hope so.

    Anyway please comment and tell me what you think about the exams. Oh by the way ( Izzy Fizzy ) - Izabella um I want to go to your blog...

    So please leave a link or something ...

    Sorry...

    Love Torz :)

    ReplyDelete