Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow...

Sorry!!! I havn't posted any thing in about 2 MONTHS!!! I'm soo soo sorry...I have been soo busy! So how have you been for the last 2 months?! Lets talk about school...well St Dominics.. :) So the first time we made something in food tech we made a sandwich...um I made one when I was four...!! So anyway we made it with sliced cheese, grated carrot, some lettuce and of course 2 slices of bread per person. In the lesson we talked about what we had to do before we started...the basics. Like washing your hands & putting on the apron. When we had done our dishes & had our sandwich's in our containers we could go home! On the way home I tried to eat my sandwich but it fell everywhere! Oh boy...!!
The next cooking lesson we made pizza!! Yum!! How we made it. We had a bought base & all the ingredients were there...this is what we used for the toppings: Grated cheese, a chopped frankfurter, tomato paste, corned beef, tomato sauce & a tomato. We put it in the oven at 180 *C - sorry had to use the star as the celcius thingy! We put it in the oven for 15 mins until all the cheese was melted. When the pizza had a few minutes left to cook we could smell that lucious smell of cheese & frankfurters mmmmmmm! When we took it out of the oven we cut it up into 4 pieces ....& somehow I got the biggest piece even know I chose last... :) Anyway I better get going I have a bit more English assignments to tell you about!!

Have a great day ... I am definately enjoying food tech especially the part where you get to eat it!!

Thanks

^^"!@@)* Torz *(@@!"^^

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Making a sandwich???? We did that at Primary school! In fact they made pizzas here last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! That is awesome!! It was nice seeing you the other day :) I will try to keep up with the posts & stuffs :)


    Happy reading!

    Torz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tori!

    I miss last year so much! Your blog is so awesome. Write something about school life as well! I miss ya.

    Isabella
    P.S Devon calls me Bella now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Isabella xx Izzy Fizzy xxxx

    LOL Devvy calls you Bella XD

    Thats hilarious in a nice way ;)

    Love Torz

    PS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH xxxx

    ReplyDelete